Do you often run out of data while browsing and want to get back online? Here is a good news for you as you can easily borrow data and get back on the internet. Luckily for you if you are a Glo subscriber you can benefit from this great service of the telecommunication giant.
This service by Globacom is called Glo Borrow Me Data which allow eligible customers borrow data on credit when they run out of data while browsing and pay back on their next recharge.
How You Can Be Qualified To Borrow Data On Airtel
For eligibility to borrow data on Airtel, customer must meet certain rules and regulation set out by Airtel.
Customers can borrow data on credit based on the following salient requirements which are listed below:
1. You must be an active Glo prepaid subscriber
2. You must have a registered SIM
3. The SIM with which you want to borrow data must have been active for at least 3 months
4. You must have spent at least #200 monthly for 3 months.
How You Can Borrow Data On Airtel
First you must be sure of your eligibility status to qualify you to borrow data from Glo
- Dial *500# command on your mobile
- Reply with your choiced option (Borrow Data
Here is a list of all available packages to users who enjoy different subscription plans:
- 50 Naira – you can borrow 30 MB of data for 1 day for this price
- 100 Naira – it is possible to borrow 60 MB of mobile data from Glo for 1 days at this cost
- 200 Naira – you can enjoy 200 MB of data for 5 days if you pay this price
- 500 Naira – it is possible to get 1600 MB of mobile data from Glo network for 7 days
- 1000 Naira – you can borrow 3200 MB of data for the period of 30 days to enjoy Glo subscription until you extend your data plan
NOTE: You are charged 15 percent on top of your transaction price for each data borrowing loan which will be deducted from your next recharge